The State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Uttar Pradesh, is slated to release the UP ITI Merit List 2022 in August 2022 on its official website, http://www.scvtup.in/. The SCVT is seeking to admit candidates into its different trade courses. The UP ITI Merit List 2022 is viewable in PDF format and contains the names of candidates category-wise.
The candidates whose names appear in the UP Selection List 2022 have to attend the counseling rounds. Here, the authorities will allot them a college where they can pursue trade courses as per seat availability. Depending on their marks and overall performance, the applicants are allocated seats in colleges. Finally, they have to visit the colleges and submit the mandatory documents and complete any other admission formalities.
|Important Links for ITI Students|
|Uttar Pradesh ITI Result 2023|
|Youtube Video for ITI CBT Result 2022 Answer Key|
|How to download online ITI original Certificate/Marksheet|
|Youtube Video for ITI नौकरी और अप्रेंटिस|
|UP Govt ITI 2nd Merit List Result of Allotment for Admission 2022|
|UP Private ITI 2nd Merit List Result of Allotment for Admission 2022|
UP ITI Merit List 2022: Steps to download?
- The first step is to browse the home page of the official website, http://www.scvtup.in/.
- Here, they must look for the “Admission” tab and click on the “Admission 2022-23” tab from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, they should search for the “Merit List” tab and click on the same.
- The system will then show the “Merit List” and candidates must search for their names.
- Candidates are advised to download the Merit List and check their rank.
- They are also required to fill in their college choices as per their rank.
- They have to then wait for the Seat Allotment list to be released.
UP ITI 2023 Counselling Details
Following the release of the UP ITI selection results on the official website, the chosen candidates are invited to the counseling sessions, which are held via online mode.
After a candidate secures a seat in a college, they will receive a call letter which has to be submitted to the college. The call letter will be available via the official portal.
Among the options that are available to the candidates during the counseling sessions include:
- Freeze: By selecting this tab, candidates can confirm the seat selection in the colleges given in the counseling rounds. He/she cannot apply for the subsequent rounds of counseling if he selects this option.
- Float: Applicants can exercise the choice of appearing for the next rounds of counseling, if they are held.
UP ITI 2023: Mandatory Documents for admission to colleges
Among documents that the candidate should submit for admissions into the trade programs include marksheets of qualifying exam, category certificates, and identification documents.